Datalift is an open platform, it is the result of the R&D project of the same name, leaded by INRIA. The members of the Datalift project are today the founders of the Datalift association.
- INRIA: National Research Institute on Computer Science and Control
- LIRMM: Montpellier Laboratory of Informatics, Robotics, and Microelectronics
- Eurecom: graduate scholl and research center
- Atos: focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. Atos is the integrator and developper partner of the solution platform.
- Mondeca: a software and services company specialized in semantic technologies
- FING: Fondation Internet Nouvelle Génération creates, detects and shares novel and actionable ideas to anticipate digital transformations
- DILA, the Office of legal and administrative information (DILA / Direction de l’information légale et administrative) is a government office under the authority of the General Cabinet Office (Secrétariat Général du Gouvernement) and one of the agencies run under the Prime Minister. The DILA, a multi-channel public administrative information centre, its missions are: reference information serving the general public, public information publishing, access to the law, administrative information and economic and financial transparency.
- Fédérations des parcs naturels régionaux de France
- Regards Citoyens